Monday, October 13, 2008

First time buyers -- act now!

On Sunday, I was exhibiting at a Bridal expo in the Chicagoland area and was very privileged to meet several potential first-time buyers. Thinking of the excited couples, I am envious of them in one respect -- many of them are in a position to buy and do not have to worry about selling. Now I am not saying it is a bad time to sell --- I actually think it is a good time in many cases, but it is DEFINITELY A GREAT TIME TO BUY!

Why? Well, prices are at very low levels, with fall here and winter fast approaching, many sellers are getting nervous and will take any reasonable offer. Interests rates are still very low, and this is important because this is likely to change in the next year. Yes, I know, loans are tougher to get, but I work with a team of professionals who always do a great job.

So, for those of you who I met Sunday or others who are considering buying, please act now and contact me today so that you can take part in this wonderful buyer's market!



Bookmark and Share

No comments: